Thursday, December 22, 2011

Throwing up at the post office

This past week I sent a Christmas package to my family.
(yeah, I know, a little late. But at least they will have something to open for New Years Eve!!!)

It took almost 3 hours.

Who knew?

I should have brought lunch...

By the end, I was so frustrated. Joy was screaming and hungry.

Suddenly, I could tell I was going to throw up. That's what pregnant ladies do when they haven't eaten.

I quickly opened the package of gifts and found some food I was sending the family and tore it open so I could stuff something in my mouth and stop the urge to throw up.

But it was too late. There was no stopping this one.

I grabbed a very small plastic bag.

Then I told the post office employees that I needed to use their bathroom because I was going to throw up.

Suddenly, there it went.

Fortunately, the small bag was sufficient until I could make it to the bathroom.

They became a lot quicker with helping me after that.