Thursday, December 22, 2011

Rats and Ants

So, it has been an interesting past week.

It all began when we were at the "mall"--or a supersize Walmart, known as Carefour.
On the first floor there are all these fast food restuarants.

We were walking out of the store--after all the restaurants had already closed down for the night.

And lo and behold! You won't believe what we saw. The LARGEST RAT I have ever seen in my life. It was as large as a cat. It's pink tail was so long. It was hopping over all the fast food tables and counters and stoves. And scrambling into some drawers.

so sick. I vowed to never eat at one of those kinds of places ever again.

Then this past week, we got a swarm of ants in our house. I don't know how they made it all the way to the 13th floor but they did.

Got to hand it to them.

I am watching a handful right now as I type. Fast little suckers.

I am becoming a merciless smasher of insects. Using bare fingers if necessary.
Driving me CRAZY.

I have tried everything!!!

Any ideas???????