Wednesday, December 21, 2011

She's got SASS...

I could just eat her.



She loves pulling this face



She finally let us put stuff in her hair (at least for 10 seconds...)

Can I just say--I love this little girl. So much. We have so much fun. She brings such light and love to our family.


I love taking naps with her (which I do often now that I am a walking pregnant zombi)--we end up playing eye games and giggling for 30 minutes! She loves to tease me. She will wack me on the face (HARD sometimes!) and then burst out laughing--throwing her head back and all. Then I will smack her back--and that gets her giggling even more!


The best is when Daddy comes home. She gets so excited and runs toward him as fast as her little legs can carry her. Then he throws her around and she laughs her little head off.