Wednesday, October 19, 2011

the Fake Out


The Wet-the-Floor "Fake Out"

Maybe this is a crude Post...but James wanted me so badly to post it (more for our own memory).

Tonight we went to dinner with a friend. While there, I drank too much-Water that is. As usual, with my small bladder, I urgently asked the waiter where the bathroom was. By my "dancing", he clearly realized the urgency of the situation.

While trying to help me find the restroom, I saw how worried the waiter was. I just couldn't help it. I had to give him a good scare.

I suddenly stopped, looked down toward my feet, pointed to the floor, and with a horrified expression said, "uh-oh".

You should have seen the look on his face!He was MORTIFIED. His hands went up to his mouth to hide his shocked face. But his eyes and gasp said it all.

Oh, what a good laugh! hahaha

These are the moments that I revel in...