Sunday, November 6, 2011

Anna's Baptism!!!

Today, my friend, Anna, got baptized!




It was marvelous.




I met Anna after the missionaries had begun teaching her. She loves Christ.


She couldn't stop smiling. Even before she was baptized, she kept saying, "I am just so happy. I am so full of happiness.


We have some of the sweetest Taiwanese sisters. Grace, is one older Taiwanese sister. Every Sunday she brings bags of bread and pastries for those who are hungry. And she lives in a tiny apartment. She just loves to give and bless others. She made this tomato soup for everyone after the baptism. Joy ate half of it! haha


She had a beautiful baptism (immersed into the water) by an Elder (one who has authority from God to baptize).


I loved it. The Spirit was full and people left filled with love for each other and for the Lord.